Get @ Home Loan
Loan is associated with reputed banks which offer home loans at affordable rates across India. The interest rate which you will need to pay for home loans can be low depending on a number of factors like the total amount you apply for, period of repayment and your profession.
You can compare the home loan interest rates of different banks by getting in touch with us. At present, most of the banks in India are offering floating rates of interest on home loan. The ones that offer fixed interest rates are far and few. One thing that all banks have in common is that they charge interest on reduced payment. So, you will have to pay for interest charged on the principal amount out of your monthly EMIs. You can acquire quotes on low rates of interest for comparing home loans offered by different banks. Our advance home loan EMI calculator will help you find out your EMI and repayment schedule.
We assist home loan applications for:-
- Home loan purchase
- Self construction LOAN
- RENOVATION LOAN
- Plot purchase
- Plot purchase + construction
- Home loan balance transfer (BT)
- HOME LOAN BALANCE TRANSFER +TOP UP
- HOME LOAN TOP UP
- HOME LOAN ENHANCE MENT
- HOME LOAN REFINANCE
Benefits of our home loan plan
- No hidden costs
- No prepayment penalties are associated with our home loan policy
- Flexible repayment options
- Home loan approval without prior selection of home
- Simple, hassle free documentation
With reasonable interest rates, we offer instant and transparent home loans to make your dream a reality. There are several different types of housing loans available, such as buying a home, rebuilding or expanding an existing home, or purchasing a property and building a home.
- Purpose: for buying house from builder/reseller and constructing / development of existing house.
- Loan amount: Home loans from Rs.2 to Rs.200 lac are subordinate to use depending on your entitlement, income, and repayment.
- Security: A home loan is an assured loan requiring collateral
- Tenor loan: the maximum tenure for loans must therefore be 20 years.
- The advance sum fluctuates, with least sum being Rs 2, 00,000/ – The reimbursement timeframe, which ranges upto 30 years, is fixed dependent on the sum taken as credit and incorporates the exceptional head in addition to the intrigue costs.
- The chief sum and the intrigue together comprise the EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) of the advance. The credit charges incorporate enlistment charge, expense for preparing, prepayment punishment, responsibility charge and various charges for documentation and consultation.
- As mentioned earlier, the home loan eligibility is determined by various factors including income, employment status, loan tenure and so on.
- Any Indian citizen in good standing who is salaried, self-employed or business person with regular source of income can apply for a home loan.
- The applicant should be above the age of 21 years
- Professional stability and savings history play a major role in approval of the loan
- Bad credit history would prove to be a put-off, especially anytime within 3 months prior to applying for home loan.
- For Business men and Self-employed individuals, the value of loan you are eligible for is majorly determined by the profits and turn over earned by you.
- Appropriately marked and filled application structure
- Passport-size photograph
- Statements of investments, if any
- Explanations of speculations, assuming any Duplicate of plan endorsed for the proposed development/augmentation Cost estimation or valuation report from the bank’s (or money company’s) board CA
- Portion letter of lodging board/NOC of the general public/manufacturer and so forth.
- Bank articulation and pay slips.
In addition to these, you will have to also submit the following documents
- Character and mark verification – Passport, Pan card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Aadhar card, representative personality card if there should be an occurrence of government workers.
- Address Proof – Bank explanation, Rent Agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License, phone/power/water/charge card bill or Property charge.
- Age Proof – Voter ID card, Secondary school leaving testament (class 10), birth declaration, Passport, Aadhar Card, annuity installment request or receipt of LIC arrangement.